they sell all kinds of cool stuff!! Check them out!
This is what you will get in the mail. it come's in white,
this photo shows the kit with primer.
```` Photo from http://goldenarmor.com/
After I primed mine I painted the stem as shown. This is a 10" clay pot with floral foam in it.
I liked the look of this moss, but you might prefer another
I then started painting the head, before this the only thing I had paint was a wall.
the inside of the mouth was really easy! Purple and Red. I blended different colors for the lips.
This shows some of the detail of the teeth. on the upper half. do the same
for the bottom half.
Then I started on the outside......I don't know how I did it...lol, but it ended up like this!
After I put the 2 halves on the stem, I went to go look for floral.
I went To Hobby Lobby and found a fake cabbage head.
I pealed the leaves off and put them on the back of the head to hide the "working's"
Al-tho you can see hints of the "True Audrey2" I decided to go for my own look with his surrounding floral.
when all is said and done, this is how it turned out! I really like it!
when all is said and done, this is how it turned out! I really like it!
I welcome Comments and would love to here from you!
-Danny

well, did you finish it?? how did it turn out??
ReplyDeleteHi Erica! I have had some Fam. probs, and adding this finished photos slipped my mind.
DeleteI just updated it for you. :) hope all is well